Monday, March 9, 2009

Hack, Hack, Achoo

I'm pretty sure if the "common" cold was one of the plagues of Egypt, the Israelites would have gotten out of Egypt quicker. I should have seen a cold coming last week after about the 4th time I got coughed and sneezed on.

So I spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday coughing and blowing my nose. Because after all, there was nothing like spending the weekend feeling like my head was going to expode any minute.

I didn't go to church so I thought I would read a little church history. I was in the perfect place in the book for my mood--Mormons, mobs, and Missouri.

Anyway, by the end of Sunday, I was sick of being sick. So I drug my cold addled brain out of bed this morning and went to school. Sure enough I got sneezed and coughed on today too. I hate to be the one to break it to the school nurse, but her lessons about where to cough and sneeze are having no effect.

Anyway, hopefully I won't run into any new germs for the rest of the year. Yeah right.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carol!
    I am excited you have a blog! I love to keep up with everyone this way! Sorry you have a cold, I hate them and I feel like basically since January someone in my family has had one! yuck!! but I guess working in a school makes it kind of unavoidable for you! Hope you get feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete